There is a saying:
“To be an investor you must be a believer in a better tomorrow.” Benjamin Graham

This fundamentally sums up our attitude to life, when we recognise our highest self, we tend to believe in a better tomorrow, across anything and everything.

I am no savvy investor but I have humbly dabbled in few investment channels like unit trusts, land banking, trading forex and value-investing stocks, even FDs etc.   Every single thing that I wanted to go into, there would be naysayers, the doomsday predictors, I remember even letting a young savvy investor talked me out of putting money in a certain US blue-chips despite having done my research and ignored the intuitive fire in my belly. Today Netflix has gone from $113 to $190.

I have gained significantly from those investments which were deemed as scam for eg land banking, autotrading, etc.

My point to this is believe in yourself, do your homework, read and understand, never ever take anyone's words except that which your intelligence guides you.

Let me share my most successful investment story, hand on heart , this platform has transformed my life significantly.

Twelve months ago right to the day, someone approached me about this too-good-to-be true financial investment platform that gives you 6-7%  monthly .  Icing on the top is if you refer someone, you get referral fees, bonuses etcetc - this screams MLM and scams and ponzi and the smarties and not so smart ones have a field day insinuating I am just a gullible old aunty.

Today the platform has evolved and gives me 8% every month and 8% of my capital every month.

Well this aunty has worked 30years in corporate advertising and marketing and I am actually protective of my money but hungry to make my fortune in the best platform in the shortest period of time.  My trader friends were having field day mocking me.  My wealth manager friends stay at arm's length and I am puzzled by that behaviour especially they should be intererestd as professionals and personal investors.

Each time I mentioned financial.org, people will search and find some old articles about scams  Funny that this person/s remain anoynomous, and gullible people believe this story.

A few days ago, I have finished consolidating the results, my humble ROI astounded me. Basing on average numbers, for every USD10k, I get back 30k.  In 12 months.   The only work I did was to share with family members and to navigate through the platform to buy or sell or convert or reinvest.   
Even if I just went to sleep and did nothing, the system autotraded 8% for me each month. 

Someone asked how the company makes their money in order to reward me for referring people.

If you want to know, send me a message, but it suffices to say the instruments are in 24 top notch US blue-chip stocks, bitcoin, ethereum, gold.   

Yes I have cashed out but decided I like compounding effect even better, so I have let it bred for a year.  It's time to pluck some fruits and share the sweetness with loved ones.

Financial.org has changed my lives and the lives of many others.  My heartfelt thanks to the management for this because when my husband passed away in a tragic accident 8 months ago, financial.org has sustained me financially when I could not cope with my grief and left my job.

People are generally sceptical when it comes to making easy money, totally understand the real scammers are scumbags.   From personal experience, this one is the real deal.

Today I have chosen to not work, because now I truly have a real passive income.  I share financial.org story with friends only because I want to help them get out of their deep hole or exponentially grow their wealth in a short time, those who choose to disbelieve me, well its their loss.

Just my humble story, I hope to give you hope in life, that there is a way out.  I was there before just like you burnout at work, neglecting my family for working 12-14 workday, no time for anything.

Today I am liberated.  Finally.

“Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest,
 investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save. Before you die, give."  
— William A. Ward

NoraM




Comments